Mother and daughter: Yevgeniya Yakovlevna with Maya, 1920.
Maya and Yevgeniya Yakovlevna, 1945, in Kzyl-Orda, where Maya was evacuated during the war and where her mother joined her after 5 years in Gulag. This picture was taken a few days before Maya went to Moscow and resumed university studies.
Maya with granddaughter in New York , 2001
1. "The Possible Participation of Growth Stimulants and Nucleic Acids in the Mechanism of the Action of Phytochrome"
[at Defense Technical Information Center]
[in Google Books]
2. "Peculiarities of morphogenetic processes of plagiotropic shoots" (Reports of the USSR Academy of
Science, 1951, #3, 507)
3. "Structure of Crown of the monopodial and sympodial trees (Bulletin of Moscow Society of
Investigators of Science, 1953, #1, 63)
4. "Influence of orientation on the embryonic leaf of the plagiotropic shoot on the growth of the
leaf lamina" (Ibid, 1956, 61, #3, 51)
5. "Peculiar physiological features of plagiotropic shoots of fruit trees" (Botanical Journal
[USSR], 1957, 42 #7, 1079)
6. "Correlative inhibition of growth in plants" (Ibid, 1963, 48, 273)
7. "Mode of action of phytochiom (role of growth substances and nucleic acids)" (review) in
"Regulators of plant growth and metabolism of nucleic acids), 1965, Moscow
8. "Contemporary Developments of D. Sabinin's Ideas on the Rhythms of Plant Growth"
(Proceeding USSR Academy of Sciences, Biology Series 1971, #6, 850)
P.R. White, A Handbook of Plant Tissue Culture (Moscow, Publishing House "Foreign Literature" [izd-stvo Inostrannoi Literatury], 1949)
M.C.Rayner, W. Nelson-Jones, Problems in Tree Nutrition (Moscow, (Moscow, Publishing House "Foreign Literature" [izd-stvo Inostrannoi Literatury], 1949)
W. Crocker, Growth of Plants (Moscow, 1950)
E. Bunning, Die Physiologische Uhr (Moscow, Publishing House "Foreign Literature" [izd-stvo Inostrannoi Literatury], 1961)
J.N. Davidson, The Bochemistry of the Nucleic Acids (Moscow, Publishing House "Mir", 1952 [1st edition], 1968 [5th Edition)
C.A. Villee, Bilogy (Plants), Moscow, (Publishing House "Mir",1968)
English-Russian Biological Dictionary : Plant physiology, (Moscow, 1963)
Academy of Sciences "Nauka", Moscow
Great Soviet Encyclopedia (Biology section)